Eco Hippie Camper





If I'll ever win the Italian "Superenalotto" Jackpot..€100 million one of the thing that I really would buy the next day is that beauty , the Verdier EcoCamper a new edition of the always cool Hippie Westfalia Camper. I want it!!! It's not very expensive but of course is something that you buy if you really have extra money or need it, I think it's about €90000 a little bit too much for me now!! It's the perfect re-style o the classic VW van and it's eco too, the van has solar panels and hybryd engine you can find more info here..I wonder if you can ask for another color??!! What would you buy with all those money?







I'll be away for a while, I'll be back soon I hope with good news :)) I need to give a huge THANK YOU to Gabby and Trishiekoh for sharing with me 2 awards, I'm going to share them with you in a new post this week..in the meanwhile Have a great Weekend and thank you again for the awards!!!