It's raining awards!!

I'm again very happy and honored to receive another award from the lovely IvaMessy (thank you sweetie!!) , the "Charming & Honest Award"

This award is bestowed on to blogs that are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award. how cute?!

so I must share it with 8 bloggers and this time my picks are and of course I'd love to give the award back to Iva Messy!!


Iva got another award , the Funky Blog and she shares this award with all of us, and that's what I'm going to do, I'm sharing with all of you this awards because if my blog is in someways Funky it's because of you..so thanx a lot Iva Messy and thanx a lot to all of my readers!!!
Get this award and post it on your blog , say it's from me and pass it to all the funky bloggers you love!!




I'm again here to say SORRY for being "desaparecidos" on those past days but it's seems very hard for me to follow your blogs, I can't from here, we have a kind secure block so no blogs fb etc, sometimes I can read but I can't leave a comment because the "pop up" windows don't work (....no comment.....) and the most awful thing is that even if I can open a blog or a page I can't see the images!! I'll do my best to post more and read all that I've been missing wait for me!!

update: I've just recived the Funkly Blog award from Monica at Ciao, Chessa! thank you very very much!!!

I need to send an huge Thank You to Tasha of The Hot Spot for another Lovely award..thanx a lot!!!