Etsy Finds : Jewlery & Prints


I love Etsy, I can spend hours surfing in vintage shops, handmade jewelery or amazing photos, Etsy is a real treasure chest where everyday you can find something new to fall in love with!!
Today I'd love to share with you 2 lovely shops that I've found while surfing on blogs :
By MaryJaneFrances and My Fine Garden by SLG designs .




I'm in love with MaryJane jewelery, every piece in unique and has the real hippie style that I love so much, I can almost see my self dancing in the Woodstock field while wearing her amazing creations!! For my readers MaryJane will offer free shipping, just send her a convo so she can adjust the invoice.

Bohemian style and a life long passion for vintage are the common threads running through all of the one of a kind and limited edition items created by Mary Jane Hunter, designer. A jeweler by trade, Mary Jane was able to translate her formal design training from The Fashion Institute of Technology NYC, and jewelry industry experience, into her love of all things hippie, ethnic, and natural; creating things that she herself wanted but was unable to find in the marketplace. Mary Jane uses mainly vintage trinkets / fabrics and natural materials; leather, suede, feathers, flowers, crystals, wood etc. to create her bags, accessories, headbands, and jewelry. The use of vintage material also creates less impact on the environment, which is of great importance to Mary Jane. Mary Jane currently resides in Greenport, NY with her husband, Robert, and their daughter Arbor . website http://bymaryjane.com/

I highly reccomend you to visit her store, site and blog ,she has an unique style that I'm sure you'll love!! Here some pics of her creations, it's very hard to pick only few , all the pieces are very beautiful just check out her Etsy shop and you'll see!!









(pics from MaryJaneFrances)





I was surfing on some blog while something bright and beautiful catch my eye, it was this photo:



I've clicked on the photo and I've found an amazing world full of vibrant colors and gorgeous images..and of course I'm in love!! My dream house is full of prints like these from My Fine garden , those pics make me happy and peaceful. Shanon is very talented , check her blog is full of beautiful pics and great finds !!

"I'm drawn to cotton candy colors. I love light and a good diptych. I can talk about flowers all day and I'm sad when I can't garden. I believe life is what you make it, you can write your own story. And I know there is magic in my little cottage between the lake and the falls"

To celebrate her first blog anniversary she offer 25% off in her shop until midnight central time on May 20th, so guys hurry up and check her dreamy prints!! This selection of pics that I'm posting is very small on her blog and in Shanon shop there're more amazing prints, here some of my fav:










(pics from My Fine Garden)