Shoes are my best friends!!

I've finally received my order from Asos, I'm so happy!! Lately I'm happy for very stupid things..btw I'm obsessed with shoes and bag (and accessories, clothes, make up.....) and I'll never find the perfect pair that will stop me buying! I think that I own more that 150 pairs of shoes and I fall in love with a new pair once a week!! The DUNE sandals from Asos are one of the best buy, very comfortable , the price is amazing and the color will suits most of my summer outfits, and they are be perfect with my MiuMiu satchel. The other pair of sandals are wedges very very comfortable, the leather is so soft, I really "need" a pair of wedges to wear with tights or in summer and they are in sale too! I'll post some modelling pics soon, I'm not good at taking photos I've to ask my sister to take some.



The other shoes are from GoJane and Yves Sain Laurent, the sandals from GoJane are not in leather but I've to say that they looks great I've received lots of compliments for them!
The YSL are my "perfect pump" , I love the color, the shape of the heel and the bow that can be removed, they are so hot with black opaque tights, I wish I'll find the in other colors.